James E. Biggs Advisory Council meets at a minimum, every other month year-round.
Some of the responsibilities of the Council include:
- Having a shared role in the hiring of the center coordinator by recommending an applicant.
- Oversight of center purchase requests through approval of annual budget and amendments to the center operating budget.
- Strive for collaborative relationships with principals and the Advisory Council.
- Assist in public relations and public awareness for the center through advocacy.
- Assistance in outreach to other community representatives for services and support through the center.
All advisory council meetings and special called meetings shall be advertised and conducted in accordance with KRS 061.805-850.
September 2018 Advisory Council Meeting Notes
November 2018 Advisory Council Meeting Notes