PLEASE NOTE: Meals will not be available during Fall Break on Friday, October 9, 2020 and Monday, October 12, 2020. Regular meal service will resume on Tuesday, October 13.
Covington Schools will continue to feed students while in school or working remotely. Parents need to pick up meals once per week following the schedule below:
- Preschool families who opted for virtual-only in the Covington Virtual Academy can pick up meals on Mondays at James E. Biggs 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. at the front entrance. Students enrolled in the AM session will receive 4 breakfast while students enrolled in the PM session will receive 4 lunches.
- Elementary families participating in the hybrid model can pick up meals at their child’s enrolled school on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 8:30 – 10 a.m. and Wednesdays 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Bags for hybrid model students will contain 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 Snacks, and 5 dinners. Students will be given a snack to bring home on the days they attend school in the building.
- Middle and High School families participating in the hybrid model can pick up meals on Wednesdays, 9 a.m - 4 pm.
- Elementary, Middle, and High School families who opted for virtual-only in the Covington Virtual Academy can pick up meals at their child’s enrolled school on Wednesdays 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Bags for Covington Virtual Academy students will contain 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 snacks, and 5 dinners.
Pick up locations are as follows:
- John G. Carlisle: side entrance, Banklick Street
- Glenn O. Swing: front entrance
- Sixth District: loading dock, East 18th Street
- Ninth District: cafeteria entrance in the back parking lot
- Latonia: double glass doors in the back parking lot by the loading dock
- Holmes Campus: Campus Drive, between middle school and high school buildings
Please contact Taryn Stewart in Nutrition Services at (859) 392-1028 if you have any questions.