The following is the plan for in-person graduation, weather permitting. Rain cancels in-person graduation. Ceremonies will include two classrooms per ceremony. Ceremony times are as follows.
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Rooms K and C 9:00-9:45 1:00-1:45
Room A 10:00-10:30 2:00-:2:30
Rooms J and D 10:45-11:30 2:45-3:30
Thursday, May 27, 2021
Room H and E 9:00-9:45 1:00-1:45
Room J 10:00-10:30 2:00-2:30
Room G and Room I 10:45-11:30 2:45-3:30
- Each graduate will be permitted two adult guests.
- There will be no siblings allowed to attend.
- Parents/guardians will enter on the Bush Street side of the building by the bus depot and they will exit on the MLK/12th street side.
- After graduation the children will resume their school day and dismiss as usual at 11:45 for the AM students and 3:45 for the afternoon students. After each ceremony concludes, parents will be led to the MLK/12th street side and exit onto MLK.
- Please note: Families must have all registration documents turned into the office by Friday, May 21, 2021 including proofs of residency, birth certificate, etc. in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.