"TAKE 10!® was designed to integrate grade-specific academic learning objectives with age-appropriate physical activity. The program:
- enables teachers to reinforce classroom concepts using alternative teaching methods;
- enhances math and reading skills, particularly in children who aren’t adapting well to the school environment1;
- links physical activity with core classroom concepts in language arts, science, mathematics, social studies, and character education;
- allows students to be active within the space limitations of a standard-size classroom;
- requires no special equipment or tools; and
- includes visually appealing program materials for both teachers and students.
To see how TAKE 10! integrates learning objectives and activity, click here to download a sample Table of Contents."