Children ages 5-11 can now get a COVID-19 vaccine. The Federal Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control have approved the emergency use of the Pfizer vaccine for 5-11 year olds. Children aged 12 and up are already eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
We wanted to update you on the availability of these vaccinations in our area. Children aged 5 and up may be vaccinated at any of the following places:
- Most pediatrician offices in Northern Kentucky
- Many are planning to host vaccine clinics at their offices. Contact your pediatrician office to check dates for vaccine clinics.
- Available by walk-in or appointment
- St. Elizabeth Physicians
- Only for St. Elizabeth Physicians patients, by appointment
- Some Walgreen's and Wal-mart locations.
- Call for an appointment or use the websites and apps to check which stores will be providing pediatric Pfizer.
- Florence Mall
- Starting this week (Nov. 8) by walk-in or appointment
- All four NKY Health Department locations
- Will have several afternoon/evening hour clinics starting on November 10.
- Appointments are required for these clinics. Individuals can call the health center location where they would like to go to schedule an appointment.
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Visit this link for appointments or to check walk-in hours and locations: https://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/patients/coronavirus-information/vaccines/schedule