As you may know, in-person kindergarten registration had to be canceled because of COVID-19. However, we have several options to register your child for kindergarten and preschool.
1. Complete the Letter of Intent on the flyer. The form can be dropped off at Glenn O. Swing Elementary School, Board of Education or District Enrollment Center.
2. Contact the District Enrollment Center at (859) 292-5864 Ext. 1. Leave your name and phone number. A staff member will contact you.
3. Parents can start the registration process by going to the district website, www.covington.kyschools.us. Locate the Parents tab, scroll down to Kindergarten Registration and follow the enrollment process.
4. Follow the link https://bit.ly/CIPSKReg and complete the form.
5. For information on Preschool Enrollment, please contact Elizabeth Miller, (859) 292-5895.
Please note: Students will not be added to class rosters without enrollment forms, birth certificate, immunization certificate, and proof of residency. The District Enrollment Center can support you in gathering those needed items.
For any help or support registering at Glenn O. Swing please contact Sarah Hunt, Family Resource Center Coordinator, at 859-292-5821 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Letter English
Registration Letter Spanish
Registration Flyer English
Registration Flyer Spanish